Get a body that reflects who you are through working out.
The goal of Alpine Cycle Fit is to improve the bicycle/body relationship so cyclists of all levels may achieve total satisfaction.
With over 10 years of experience fitting both your bike and your body you can benefit right away. The Gunnison, CO Training Center is open for business, or mobile if you would prefer we come to you!
- Spinning Certified, 3 year
- CPR Certified, 4 year
- USAC Racing License, Masters, Category 3, formerly Category 1, 1977-2017
- NC State TT Champion
- 2 time SC state crossing record holder, 2010
- 500+ races in stage, road, time trial, criterium, cyclocross, triathlon
- Super Randonneur, 2012,2015
- Grand Randonneur, 2013-2105
- Paris-Brest-Paris 2015
- USAC Certified Level 2 (Distinction) Coach, 2002-present
- Regional Director, Int’l Christian Cycling Club 2007-2012
- President Bicycle Racing Assoc. of Colorado, 1984
- Olympic Development Team. 1979
- Uptown Cycles. Charlotte NC, Cycling Coach, 2009-12
- Energy Fitness. Matthews NC, Spin Instructor, 2009-12
- Bike Fit Certified
- USAC Certified Race Director
- Currently member West Elk Road Club & Rocky Mountain Cycling Club
- Former member: Hammer Racing Team, Rock Hill Cycling Club, Team Wadsworth, Int’l Christian Cycling Club
- General Liability Insured